The 31st Annual General Meeting of the Alumni Association will be held on Saturday June 26, 2021 at 6.30 pm online via ZOOM. Please send an email to email@example.com for the zoom link and BINGO information.
The tentative Agenda is given below:
- Opening prayers, followed by a moment of silence for the dearly departed Old Bens and their immediate families during the past year.
- Welcome Speech by The President.
- To obtain comments and confirm the Minutes of the 30th AGM held on June 27, 2020 (As the minutes are circulated it will not be read during the AGM)
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report 2020-2021 of the Council.
- To receive the Financial Statements as at December 31, 2020 and the Auditor’s Report.
- To elect Office Bearers for the ensuing term 2021-2022
- To appoint a Hony. Auditor for the ensuing term 2021-2022
- Any Other Business of which due notice had been given to the General Secretary.
- Singing of the College Anthem.
Hony. General Secretary
A Bingo Session with attractive prizes will be held immediately after the AGM. Please look out for further details in the next couple of days.